REFUND & RETURN POLICY
All orders are final and cannot be returned once engraved and shipped. Every order is proofed electronically or by fax. Customer approval is required on all orders prior to production. The customer is responsible for verifying the accurate spelling of all text and the design layout. Engraving is checked for accuracy against customer approved design proofs. It is very important that you check every detail to ensure design accuracy. If you are unable to see all details clearly, please ask for an alternate proof format.
• The glass etching process is in part a hand process and exact placement of all copy cannot be guaranteed from piece to piece. Placement as shown on this proof may be slightly different on my actual order, and we reserves the right to maintain a placement tolerance of (+/-) 1/8”.
• Placement may likewise not always be perfectly parallel to the top or bottom of the piece and requires a tolerance of (+/-)1/16”.
• All items likewise have tolerances, variations, and imperfections inherent to glass and crystal. The glass and crystal manufacturing process is not an exact science and we cannot guarantee that product(s) or its etching will not be without some degree of imperfection.
• Reviewing this proof is your responsibility and by approving this proof approval you understand that you are responsible for all errors contained and will not hold us accountable.
• If a design is approved and an error is made on our end we will replace the order free of charge.
• If a design is approved and an error is made on customers end we will replace the order with a 20% curtsey discount.